Holistic Medicine

Herbs And Natural Cures- Holistic Medicine

Herbs And Natural Cures- Holistic Medicine


Hello folks. Does anyone out there know anything about herbs and natural cures? I am no wonderful pro but even I've picked up some pointers through the years.

Take chamomile! I love lavender. Lavender is so simple to plant and look after, flourishes year in, year out, has a beautiful, soothing scent, is proven to induce relaxation, and retains the moths away. I have a lavender plant in my kitchen window sill and sachets of lavender in my cabinets.

Holistic Medicine


There are many procedures to learn about gardening. I personally Have lots of herbal gardening books available. You can exchange Information with fellow anglers or plant nursery salespersons too. And Don't forget elderly folks. They've a wealth of information about Herbs and natural remedies.

Just the other day I said to a older friend that my hair has been losing its luster. "No problem," she said. "Take 1 egg yolk, Olive oil, juice of one lemon. Mix together in a bowl. Using your Fingers or a basting brush, brush or rub the mixture thoroughly onto Your scalp, around the hair follicles, and on the hair. Wrap a towel Around your hair for 2 hours, then rinse in lukewarm water and shampoo as usual".

I followed her directions. Sure enough, my hair has a renewed luster and much more body than it's had in quite a long time.

You can learn about natural cures by improvising with items found at home. Did you ever feel like your head was an elastic mask? I did. I desperately needed something to soothe and moisturize my skin. Yogurt Was the ideal solution. After rubbing on my face and allow it to soak in I felt and looked twenty years younger.

Natural remedies are my idea of fun!

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget